Gaining recognition for our team
Our team work very hard to produce great food, farm sustainably and work with our environment, it's wildlife and plants. It is very rewarding
when this effort is recognised by others.
Our farming, the quality of our food and oonservation efforts have all been recognised.
- Winner of our category in the biannual British Trust for Ornithology (BTO) Business Bird Challenge with over 180 species of bird using our land
- Winner of the North East Region at the Beautiful Farm Awards
- Highly commended Progressive Farmer of the Year
- Bunched carrots hghly commended at the Soil Association Organic Food Awards
- Organic Grower of the Year - The Grower Awards
- Winner Jas Martin Trophy for english Partridge
- Silver Winner at the Purdey Awards for game and conservation